The geography where the Rainbow Mountain is located, conditions its weather. Despite of the time of the year, there are always seasonal variations: it can be sunny and still cold or rainy but dry and kind of mild. Tourists must be ready and equipped to enjoy their trip under safe conditions. The following packing list gathers items that you will need in your visit.
- Money in cash
- Wear clothes in layers: It’s hard to guess what the weather will be like, that’s why layering is really helpful. Make sure you are using wickable clothes, cotton ones keep much moisture on them.
- Use short or long-sleeved t-shirts for your first layer.
- Pack lightweight jackets of fleece or microfleece for the second layer.
- Wear a waterproof jacket for the third layer.
- Use a beanie or a headband to protect your ears from the cold.
- Carry gloves to protect your hands from the cold.
- Wear hiking boots or trekking shoes to walk on the irregular field.
- Use thick socks
- Pack a hat in case it’s a sunny day.
- Lip balm.
- Sun cream.
- Baby wipes.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Trekking poles.
- Batteries or flashcards for your camera.
Snacks & Drinks
- Energetic bars
- Dried fruit.
- Bottle of water (1-2 Lt).
Beware that there will possibly be no signal for cell phones up in the mountain. Personal identifications are always required. Enjoy the fresh air and reconnect with nature. If you are ready to make your reservation for the trip of a lifetime,Rainbow Mountain Peru Trektoday!